My 10 tips for you:
1. Become familiar with the ins and outs of both Mac and PC especially where one lacks some capability. Both can use SMB networking but the PC has difficulty with an Appletalk network.
2. Often times software is made for both platforms and if so, take care to test interoperability under your conditions as the filesystems on Mac and PC are different.
3. VNC remote desktops are standard items available for both platforms and should be kept in mind should that serve a need.
4. Consider using ssh tunneled X terms to access some server resource.
5. Keep track of the allocation of Mac and PC for software licenses, intranet device tracking and maps, etc. You should know who has which platform in order to plan operations.
6. Keep the support staff trained on both in terms of repair, and security issues. They should be given one of each to use so interop problems can be duplicated and rectified.
7. You can run virtual PC on a Mac or even dual boot a Mac into Windows.
8. Do not assume interoperability based on advertising, test it well in advance.
9. Plan a few steps down the road so that upgrading both is always possible and you are not left with a "dead" platform.
10. Develop a user training program and documents that allow for the most efficient operations possible.
A good VoIP provider will offer additional benefits as well, but many first-time buyers find assessing each option to be difficult. Nevertheless, this is an important step in the buying process because a substandard provider can easily waste both your time and money. more
While this may have been true at one time, the days of BI requiring a dedicated team of experts to implement are over. Self-service solutions are making it possible for everyone, including small, local businesses, to easily implement BI in their decision making process. more
A contact center often brings about a prospect’s first real-time interaction with your company. As such, if it’s not a positive one, they’ll likely look elsewhere for help. With 69% of Americans more inclined to recommend a company to friends and family after a positive customer service experience, you’ll need to exceed expectations on the following fronts. more
It was a painstaking process, but to help B2B companies start 2017 off on the right foot, we recently compiled a comparative list of the top 34 business phone vendors in the world. In one, easy-to-reference location, we’ve neatly outlined the information you need. more