1. Prepare -- Make sound financial decisions by developing a business case that establishes the financial justification for making a technology change.
2. Plan -- Assess the existing environment to determine whether it can support the proposed system.
3. Design -- Develop a comprehensive detailed design that meets business and technical requirements.
4. Implement -- Integrate devices without disrupting the existing network or creating points of vulnerability.
5. Operate -- Maintain network health through day-to-day operations.
6. Optimize -- Achieve operational excellence through ongoing improvement of system performance and features.
Choosing the perfect phone system for your business is no small task …. Depending on the size of your company, the industry in which you work, and the specific needs your phone system will be required to meet, any number of solutions could get the job done. more
Reducing expenses is one of the main reasons that businesses switch from traditional office phone systems to VoIP technology. But many people rush this decision and end up spending more than they need to. The costs of implementing a new VoIP system can increase quickly, especially if you don’t strategically plan for it ahead of time. more