1. Prepare -- Make sound financial decisions by developing a business case that establishes the financial justification for making a technology change.
2. Plan -- Assess the existing environment to determine whether it can support the proposed system.
3. Design -- Develop a comprehensive detailed design that meets business and technical requirements.
4. Implement -- Integrate devices without disrupting the existing network or creating points of vulnerability.
5. Operate -- Maintain network health through day-to-day operations.
6. Optimize -- Achieve operational excellence through ongoing improvement of system performance and features.
Deciding which phone system is right for your business can be difficult. With our VoIP technology blueprint, discover the top 15 questions you should ask VoIP vendors before you make a buying decision. more