1. Prepare -- Make sound financial decisions by developing a business case that establishes the financial justification for making a technology change.
2. Plan -- Assess the existing environment to determine whether it can support the proposed system.
3. Design -- Develop a comprehensive detailed design that meets business and technical requirements.
4. Implement -- Integrate devices without disrupting the existing network or creating points of vulnerability.
5. Operate -- Maintain network health through day-to-day operations.
6. Optimize -- Achieve operational excellence through ongoing improvement of system performance and features.
If you run a small to midsized business and you're still relying on a traditional phone system, you need to rethink things. VoIP offers most businesses, regardless of the size, huge benefits. For small businesses, it unlocks the opportunity to have an enterprise-level communication system without the traditional expenses. more
If you’re interested in a straightforward way to improve the productivity of your employees, it's time to consider adopting a Unified Communications (UC) strategy. more