Learn How to Drive Change While Remaining in Control.
Wednesday, Feb. 16th 11:00 AM EST / 4pm GMT
To register: http://www.evolven.com/webinar-change-ema.html
You've probably felt this yourself - the inherent conflict between the need for agility and the need to control activities. When you put the focus on agility and speed - risk increases, while when you stress control - the competitiveness of enterprise's is inhibited.
On this FREE webinar, EMA's Steve Brasen, a Senior Analyst for Systems Management, will share insights and answer questions about how you can ensure stability and proactively deal with changes in your IT environment. Also industry expert Alexander (Sasha) Gilenson, will share how established best practices work hand-in-hand with Change Control Automation, allowing you to drive change efficiently with minimized business risk.
In this webinar you will learn about:
• Discovering the true causes for why change is still risky to the enterprise.
• Identifying the broken links that disrupt change implementation and detection.
• Key best practices for validating changes and releases, and for monitoring changes in configuration.
• How automated tools allow IT organizations to minimize risk of downtime.
• And see a LIVE DEMO of Evolven's Automated Change and Configuration Control solution.
We’ve put together a comparison guide that covers over 40 of the top call center software options, providing details on pricing, features, support, and integrations. If you want to save time and still make a great investment, this guide is a must read. more
It was a painstaking process, but to help B2B companies start 2017 off on the right foot, we recently compiled a comparative list of the top 43 small to midsize business phone vendors. more
A good VoIP provider will offer additional benefits as well, but many first-time buyers find assessing each option to be difficult. Nevertheless, this is an important step in the buying process because a substandard provider can easily waste both your time and money. more