There are 6 steps critical to driving a service strategy:
1. Top management must understand the strategy and focus on implementing the strategy.
2. The firm needs to explore policies and procedures which have no real value and detract from a positive customer experience.
3. Everyone must be empowered.
4. Service leaders are very carful about who they hire. They hire for attitude.
5. Everyone must be trained on the skills of customer service. This is an art. A new program must be introduced at least every 4-6 months.
6. The results need to be tracked through hard numbers.
One of the biggest mistakes that businesses make when it comes to their CRM software is the features they don’t use. This happens because they invest in CRM with a handful of problems in mind, so they’re content as long as it solves them. But if you want to maximize your ROI, you should be utilizing every feature available to you. more
VoIP makes a lot of sense for educational institutions—and it’s not just because of the substantial cost savings. Other benefits include increased efficiency and integration options. Emergency responsiveness can even be improved. more
The telemedicine revolution is finally happening. Experts have been discussing the potential for patients and healthcare providers to connect remotely for years, but the market is just now moving to adopt it—in a big way. Data suggests this market will grow over 14% annually through 2020! more