There are 6 steps critical to driving a service strategy:
1. Top management must understand the strategy and focus on implementing the strategy.
2. The firm needs to explore policies and procedures which have no real value and detract from a positive customer experience.
3. Everyone must be empowered.
4. Service leaders are very carful about who they hire. They hire for attitude.
5. Everyone must be trained on the skills of customer service. This is an art. A new program must be introduced at least every 4-6 months.
6. The results need to be tracked through hard numbers.
The holiday season is filled with frenzy and excitement for businesses and consumers alike. Consumers prepare gift lists, compare brands and prices, and begin shopping with a vigor that is not present most other times of the year. For many businesses, the holiday season accounts for a large profit bump at the end of each year, and companies strive to exceed their goals and keep customers happy during this rush late in the year. more
There are a lot of possible reasons you might want to switch to a new phone system. The old one might cost too much or be too troublesome to operate and maintain. It might not be flexible enough. It might not be reliable enough. Or it just might not have the kinds of features and capabilities that you need in today’s competitive business climate. more