There are 6 steps critical to driving a service strategy:
1. Top management must understand the strategy and focus on implementing the strategy.
2. The firm needs to explore policies and procedures which have no real value and detract from a positive customer experience.
3. Everyone must be empowered.
4. Service leaders are very carful about who they hire. They hire for attitude.
5. Everyone must be trained on the skills of customer service. This is an art. A new program must be introduced at least every 4-6 months.
6. The results need to be tracked through hard numbers.
Video conferencing is quickly becoming one of the most important communication channels for both small and big businesses. As more businesses turn to this technology, expectations about the experience are also rising. It’s not enough to just offer video conferencing as a communication method. You also need to meet minimum audio and visual standards, and there’s even proper etiquette to consider. more
Choosing the perfect phone system for your business is no small task …. Depending on the size of your company, the industry in which you work, and the specific needs your phone system will be required to meet, any number of solutions could get the job done. more