In today’s economy, small business owners need an affordable phone system that not only meets the needs of their particular business, but offers plenty of reliable features and functions as well. When it comes to finding the right phone system for your small to medium sized business (SMB), it pays to do your homework beforehand. There are plenty of resources available to assist you in your search; however, the Internet is the best resource available. Simply open your favourite web browser and enter the appropriate keywords. That way, you’ll be able to pull up a myriad of phone systems and companies from which you can choose.
If you’re looking for a reliable phone system for your business, keep in mind that Avaya provides these to over 22% of the world’s SMB market. The company’s standard features include a scalable VoIP system with an optional 60-month extended warranty. The company also offers additional cost saving features like hold, mute, transfer, and voicemail.
· Expansion up to 384 users.
· Easy to use handsets.
· Self-administration software that saves you thousands.
· The latest in Internet Protocol (IP) and session initiation protocol (SIP) technology to cut costs.
· Low power consumption.
· An optional 60-month extended warranty
The Alcatel office phone system is popular among small businesses because the company offers hundreds of dollars in free features, and is touted as a big name brand in the telecom world.
· Free voicemail.
· Free day and night greetings.
· Free computer telephony integration (CTI), allowing you to connect to your computer for dialling at the click of a button.
· Free built-in modem for remote diagnostics.
· Self-administration software, allowing you to save money by making your own changes to the system.
· Affordable expansion capabilities.
With so many different phone systems available for small business, it’s difficult to mention them all. Alcatel and Avaya are big brand names in the telecom arena; however, companies like Samsung, LG and numerous others offer affordable phone systems that are packed with lots of features in order to meet your small business needs.
Choosing the perfect phone system for your business is no small task …. Depending on the size of your company, the industry in which you work, and the specific needs your phone system will be required to meet, any number of solutions could get the job done. more
Reducing expenses is one of the main reasons that businesses switch from traditional office phone systems to VoIP technology. But many people rush this decision and end up spending more than they need to. The costs of implementing a new VoIP system can increase quickly, especially if you don’t strategically plan for it ahead of time. more