The critical elements of SMS opt-in messaging
The following tips and best practices can help you develop in-store signage and other marketing visuals to help your brand achieve higher opt-in rates for retail-store SMS campaigns. They also help increase overall user satisfaction.
There are 5 key ingredients to successful copy and design development, for getting people to opt in and participate with SMS campaigns.
1. Call-to-action: This is the most important aspect of effective design. What action does the consumer need to take to participate? Is it clear and easy to understand?
2. Benefit statement: Essentially it's answering the question, "What's in it for me?" What is the value for the consumer? Be clear about what they have to gain by participating in the SMS campaign.
3. Special considerations: Accurately set the consumer's expectations for what comes next. Are there additional details which need to be communicated? Are you clear about telling them what (if any) additional steps are required to get the value promised in the benefit statement? Be clear.
4. Terms and conditions: Include the statements required by the carriers for compliance with their consumer interaction standards.
5. Branding: Be sure the message clearly reflects the brand. Identification of the brand encourages credibility and trust in the exchange of personal information. It also helps connect the SMS promotion to overall brand or campaigns standards.
This on-demand webinar looks at what best-in-class companies are doing in terms of sales enablement to ensure that the buyer’s journey through the sales operations process is efficient and more satisfying for the buyer, so that the seller can in turn close deals more often and more efficiently. Download the on-demand webinar to learn how you can help your sales operations function perform more effectively in 2013 and beyond. more
Today, people communicate for work anywhere, anytime, and on any device. Even with undeniable business behavior changes, the vast majority of companies haven’t optimized their communications infrastructure for mobile workforces or BYOD. Join this webinar on June 20, 2013 at 1:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time to get ahead of the pack and learn the benefits of a cloud communications solution that supports the new world of work. more
This white paper from ClickSoftware will take a brief look at current trends and the real business benefits behind adopting a software solution for the automation and management of the mobile workforce. more
On-Demand Webinar Join us for this no-cost web event where you’ll get an extensive look at how companies can take advantage of the mobile revolution to deliver improved and expanded service experiences for their customers, both inside and outside the contact center. more